The modern elegant and aesthetically designed school building is built in a 4 acre plot of land. It has an excellent infrastructure with large well ventilated class rooms equipped with latest technological aids, computers, CCTV Cameras and large TVs to provide a conducive teaching and learning environment.
The school has very spacious and well equipped laboratories of General Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Bio-technology, Mathematics and Computers, catering to the requirements of students of all classes up to class XII pertaining to practicals and activities as prescribed by NCERT. There are separate labs for the primary, middle and senior sections of the school.
The school has 3 states of the art computer labs for the Nursery, Primary and Senior sections. All the computers are equipped with latest hardware and software configurations. The sub-junior computer lab has software specially designed for the tiny tots to enhance their skills in day to day learning.
- The school has a rich library-cum-reading room with a collection of 15,140 books. Arrangements are made to buy books according to the requirements of the students and the teachers.
- To help inculcate the reading habit in children, a vast collection of reference books, encyclopedias, periodicals, journals and newspapers are provided in the library.
- A rich array of magazines such as Reader's Digest, Children's Digest, Children's World, Chandamama, Champak, India Today, Sports Star, Education Today, Competition Success Review, Science Reporter etc., are also available in the reading room.
- The school also has a good collection of Educational CDs for the tiny tots.
A specially designed activity room fully equipped with different types of play material such as puzzles, blocks, abacus, scribbling boards, flannel boards, balancing boards etc. along with a mini stage and a puppet theatre is available to make learning a joyful experience for the tiny tots.
The School has a spacious and well-equipped Sports room for the indoor sports activities. The sports room has 2 Table Tennis tables, carom boards, chess boards, gymnastic kits and many other indoor games.
The School has a beautiful art room which contains all the necessary tools for special art and craft activities. Different art exhibits and artifacts created by the talented students of our school are also displayed here.
Dance Room and Music Room
There are separate, spacious and well equipped dance and music rooms in the school building which facilitate the creative, aesthetic and artistic nurturing of the school children. Both these rooms are well-equipped with musical and dance instruments and all the technical equipment required for the above purpose.
- A spacious and well-ventilated medical room with four bed is available in the school.
- Two full time school nurse takes care of the first aid and general health of the students.
- All medicines and facilities for first aid and treatment of minor health problems are available here.
- Free medical check-ups of the children are carried out periodically by a team of qualified doctors and nurses.
- Free medical camps also organized from time to time in the school premises for the students and their parents.
- The School has a large and magnificent playground with an astrotruf which includes a 200 mt track, Hockey field, Football field, Net ball court, Volleyball court, central cricket pitch with turf wicket.
- Besides this a Basket ball Court, Skating Rink, Cricket Nets, Lawn Tennis Court and Badminton Courts along with a beautiful Swimming Pool (25 m X 12.5 m) are also available for the students. Trained life guards are available for coaching and safety of the children.
- A spacious and well-equipped Sports room with 2 Table Tennis tables, several carom boards, chess boards,etc., caters for the indoor sports activities of the children.
- Lawn Tennis, Basket ball and Swimming pool activities are managed by professional academies.
- Trained coaches are available for various sporting activities such as Yoga, skating, Taekwondo and Karate.
- Strict safety standards are maintained on the playground.
The School has a beautiful Pool (25 m X 12.5 m) which is managed by a professional academy with trained coaches and lifeguards.
Cafeteria: School has its own cafeteria which provides refreshments to the students.
Lift and Ramps: The School has a lift which can be used by students and faculty in case of emergency. It also has ramps which can be used by handicapped / sick / injured children if required.
Facilities for Disabled Children: Barrier free building with lift, wide stairs and ramps with hand railing. A full time special educator as well as a counselor is also available to address the special educational needs and emotional well being of students with disabilities.
The school has its own fleet of 33 buses.
- All buses are new and in excellent condition.
- The buses cater to the needs of children in Dwarka and most areas of West Delhi.
- All buses are fitted with fire extinguishers and speed governors.
- The buses also have first aid boxes and special racks for keeping the bags and bottles of students.
- Keeping the safety of school children in view, boarding and alighting from the buses is done inside the school premises.
- At least one teacher and two bus monitors are on transport duty everyday in each bus.
- The school maintains very high safety standards.
- Security guards are on duty 24 X 7 on all the 3 gates of the school.
- CCTV cameras are fitted in all the classrooms and lobby of the school to ensure the safety and security of the children as well as to help maintain discipline in the school.
- All staircases in the school are very wide fitted with proper protective railings.
- A disaster management committee consisting of the Principal, few teachers, PTI's and Administrative Officer of the school look into all safety aspects and evacuation routes are pasted on all floors of the school.
- Fire safety equipment installed in the school is duly approved by Delhi Fire Services, Deptt. Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Mock drills of fire safety and evacuation are conducted from time to time.
- Training in Fire safety and Disaster management is provided to the Disaster Management in-charge teachers and other personnel from time to time.
Health and Hygiene
- To maintain proper health and hygiene, clean drinking water approved by Health Department is provided to the staff and students.
- R.O. system is installed in the school which provides clean and hygienic drinking water.
- Healthy and nourishing midday meals are provided to the tiny tots while maintaining strict standards of health and hygiene.
- Clean & hygienic lavatories are provided separately for boys and girls on every floor.
- Curriculum of the Nursery and Primary classes is also designed to provide adequate guidance to students for the maintenance of good health and proper hygiene.
- Workshops on health and hygiene are conducted from time to time for the students as well as teachers.